the other side of me . .

Saturday, December 26

Did you know how many times i got so pissed off when you did not reply my message especially when we know we are going to meet each other ?
Did you know that sorry is a word which i hated alot?
Did you know if you did not do it in the first place you wont have to say sorry?
Did you know a broken mirror no matter how you piece it back it will still be cracked?
Did you know how much time i spend waiting for your reply everytime i wanted a reply badly??
Did you know how many times i got scolded by my parents when i did not get things planned properly?
Did you know how many times my parents got pissed off at me cause you wanted to see me when i was supposed to go out with them?
Did you know how much i feel like dying when i see you cry everytime?
Did you know how much i wanted to keep you safe and happy?
Did you know that i failed badly everytime?
Did you know that i wanted to hug you badly everytime i miss you?
Did you know?
Do you know. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home